Codefresh Quick Start
Check out Codefresh’s quick start tutorial to get up and running in the Codefresh platform.
The tutorial guides you through installing the runtime, working with the demo pipeline to trigger an event, and creating a basic CI pipeline.
- Prepare for Runtime Installation
Verify your environment matches the requirements for installing Codefresh runtime.
- Install Runtime
Install the Codefresh runtime by downloading the CLI, installing the runtime, and validate successful installation in the UI.
- Trigger the Hello World Example Pipeline
Configure the Git event to trigger the demo pipeline.
- Create a Basic CI Delivery Pipeline
Create a new CI delivery pipeline in Codefresh.
- Create Resources for Codefresh-Guestbook Application
Create rollout, service, and analysis template resources prior to creating the
- Create the Codefresh-Guestbook Application
codefresh-guestbookapplication in the Codefresh UI.