To configure some other registry which is not officially provided by Codefresh first select Other Registries from the new registry drop down and then provide the following
- Registry Name - A unique name for this configuration
- Username - Your registry username
- Password - Your registry encrypted password
- Domain - Your registry address e.g.
You can use this option for any cloud or hosted registry that follows the V2 Docker registry protocol.
Some examples of self-hosted registries are:
- The official registry by Docker
- Nexus by Sonatype
- Harbor by VMware
- Portus by Suse
- Container Registry by Alibaba
- Openshift registry by Redhat
- Kraken by Uber
- Proget by Inedo