Scope of Coverage for Support
- Bug reports (dependent on product life cycle)
- Bug fixes
- Eupraxia Labs Customer Portal
Do Not Support
- Third-party software/drivers and uncertified hardware/hypervisors
- Any upstream open source fork of a Eupraxia Labs product or service
- Code development
- System and network design including cross-cloud Virtual Private Networks (VPN)
- Implementation and development of security rules and policies
- Eupraxia Labs Supplementary / Optional channels
- Technology Preview features
- Packages included to satisfy dependencies or incidental inclusions when deployed as a standalone item.
- Eupraxia Labs will support bug fixes for packages included in support of core functionality.
- Add-on services are available for these exceptions. Ask your Eupraxia Labs Sales Representative or Customer Success Manager for more information.
- Scope of coverage details.
Return to the XtremeCloud Support Policy